Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crocodile Solution

This post is a bit behind the times, but oh well. Recently, in Tempe, a dam burst and the "town lake" was consequently turned into a town puddle over night. Apparently, the lake had fish in it. Who knew?

And while the fish were doomed to die as the puddle would continue to drain, somebody got the bright idea to feed them to local animals at the zoo. This way, they wouldn't die in vain I suppose. The local animals included some snapping turtles, and...a crocodile.

The trouble was, they were having a hard time getting the fish out of the puddle! They said the "lake" was too shallow for boats, but too deep for their nets...or something like that.

The solution seemed obvious...just let the croc out into the puddle and let him do his thing. Heck, they could probably even charge admission when they do it! I don't think that's what they did though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.