Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dinner out

Mr. Random and I enjoyed what will probably be our last pre-baby dinner out.

We went to Fuddrucker's, and splurged an entire $1.50 to upgrade one drink to a shake (really, we wouldn't have normally - not due to cost but more the healthyfulness of such a choice). We enjoyed our food while watching a pre-season football game conveniently on a big screen across from our table. We chatted...mostly about the game. Nothing important.

It was a lot of fun. And an excellent "last hurrah". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.