Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Truly Living

It is well-documented (I think) that pregnant women experience a wide range of gastrointestinal discomforts.

Constipation - I have thankfully avoided thus far due to my high intake of multiple kinds of fruit.

Gas, however, is something I have had in ample supply. Usually it's when I'm at home, and I can ignore the cats' judgement and pass wind freely. Usually.

But let me tell you. You have not truly lived until you have stood in front of 13 silent community college students, ready for you to start your lecture - and suddenly and overwhelmingly, felt the urge. That, my friends, was an unpleasant moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.