Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally, Settled

Remember my issue with scheduling childbirth classes? No? It's a few posts back. I'm too lazy to link just now...lazy, or busy. Probably lazy. :) But I want to keep posting more regularly on here. I haven't been journaling, so this is the closest I'll get to tracking my thoughts and ideas during this time of my life.

Anyway, the childbirth class issue has been solved! We're taking a private class that focuses more on natural childbirth methods than the one through the hospital would have. It's more expensive, but I think it'll be worth it. They moved the class from Saturdays to Thursday evenings so we could take it, which was super awesome. And Mr. Random is super on board the "all natural" train, so he's glad I think. He wanted it to be my decision ultimately, but this seemed like the best way to go. I had never been happy that the only hospital class we could go to was not even going to be at my hospital, but a totally different one! Classes start this week, so I'm sure I'll have lots to share about it. Or maybe not, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.