Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spitfire and Fury

Last night I had the opportunity to observe a friend's baby.  This baby was born right around the same time as Wiggles, but has a completely different temperament ("he only cries when he needs a diaper change!" and folks...by cry, they mean whimpers).  After observing this very mellow baby I came to the conclusion that my little Wiggler was born full of Spitfire and Fury.  And, while this has meant a lot of frustration and worry for the first 2 months, and we could all definitely use more sleep...I think I've come to love him all the more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.