Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bags are Packed!

We packed the hospital bags this past weekend. I still need to make playlists of relaxing music on the laptop...but the essentials are in 2 suitcases sitting ready by the front door. Mr. Random was the big push to get those done. Took us out shopping to get snacks and anything else I thought I needed. It was nice having him being the more concerned and responsible party. He often is...so it's not like it was that out of character, but it was still nice. :)

We have one rolly suitcase full of just snacks and drinks. AWESOME. :) The other suitcase has clothes for me...clothes for Baby (boy and girl, both new born and the next size up, in case this one's a chunker)...some entertainment items (movies...mad libs...hmm...maybe I should grab a book?)...toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, extra contact lenses, etc., and an aromatherapy bulb with lavender that plugs into the wall. Oh, also a rice sock for comfort/pain management.

I can't believe there's approximately 7 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.