Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whew

So, there's a stomach bug going around and we got it.  All three of us.  We got it bad.

Wiggles wound up with a trip to the ER for an IV.  Mr. Random and I wound up with multiple trips to the porcelain throne for violent expulsions of our digestive systems.  I learned that I need to chew my dinner better.

Anyway, that's all behind us now!  The semester is winding down...mostly...for me, while it's ramping up for Mr. Random because he's on a different schedule than me.

All in all...I'm feeling more positive.  Things are looking up.  And I'm feeling a lot better about the cats.  It looks like one was already adopted and the other one looks very happy in the picture they posted.  While it still sucks and I'm still sad about it - I don't regret it.  It really feels like we made the right choice by all five of us, and that helps a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better about the cat situation and sorry about the bug that you guys got. The ER must have been nerve wracking! :(

    ReplyDelete

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.