Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twice on Tuesday

It's still Tuesday! I was out of town last week so things have been a little crazy, but it's time for some positive reflection.

This week I'm very grateful for Mr. Random.  He's such a great father to Wiggles and a really great husband to me.  We don't always see eye-to-eye and sometimes that causes conflict, but we've gotten better at facing that conflict and working through it.  And I'm so glad he's stuck with me through the chaos and the crazy.  When I was traveling last week I was traveling alone with Wiggles - and I did it and was fairly successful.  But it really brought to my attention how much I appreciate having a partner to parent with.

I'm also grateful for beautiful flowers.  I wanted to take a picture to share but my memory card is full and I haven't had a chance to download the pictures and videos.  Which is another thing I'm grateful for actually - all the good memories captured on flash drive.  :)  I recently bought some bright pink fake lilies and put them in a large crystal vase that used to just sit empty most days on our table.  It really brightens the room and I smile every time I see them.  So worth the $10!

1 comment:

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.