Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stranger Danger

Wiggles might be starting to have separation anxiety.  We thought he might when we left him with a babysitter to go on a date last weekend, but all was well.  Even though we left after putting him down for a nap and upon waking he found himself alone with this person, she reported that he was smiley and happy as could be.

Then, last night we had another friend over - one Wiggles hasn't seen since before Christmas.  And when Wiggles woke from his nap I handed him over - he immediately seemed uneasy as I walked away from him over to the couch.  He kept looking between me and the person holding him, and then screwed up his face like he was going to cry!  It was so sad!  And cute!  He did this three times, looking back and forth, and then finally started smiling at the friend.  :)  Crisis averted I guess.

It'll be interesting to see how he does in the coming weeks as we plan on going on more dates.

1 comment:

  1. Well, happy parenting Wiggles...that's all I can say...


    And thank you for the kind comments on my blog.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.