Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thanks

Thank you to the lady that waved today. I was driving during rush hour and let someone merge in front of me, just like I usually do (I figure if we all did rush hour would go a lot faster) but today something different happened. The woman driving the car I let in, waved, to show her appreciation. That seems to never happen here in Phoenix; in fact, I think Phoenix drivers are the rudest of my experience. And that little gesture, so small, requiring little effort on her part, really made my day. It made the whole drive more pleasant and helped me have the patience to endure the rude drivers who later cut me off only to brake suddenly right in front of me. It's really the small gestures that can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

I have a journal. You know, the real kind...paper, bound in a book form...nice leather cover. And I do write in it...every few months. I like it, but somehow I find it hard to keep up regularly. I'm at a computer nearly all the time, so I find it easier to keep up on this blog. So, that's what this blog is for. To help me journal when I'm away from my journal. A place to collect my thoughts before I lose them to the chaos of my mind.

Or see my first post here. That's why I started this blog.